Management regards the Health & Safety of employees and persons being affected by our operations to be of vital importance. Our Company safety policy is to:
- Pre-plan all of our work from a safety and health standpoint.
- Comply with all federal and state regulations.
- Follow all client rules governing safety.
- Take expedient action to correct any unsafe conditions on a jobsite.
- Promote safety awareness.
- Hold each employee accountable for his or her individual responsibility to perform a job safely.
- Provide the training to support accident reduction techniques.
Primary objective :- “Achieve and maintain the highest practicable level of Health and Safety control in all areas of the Company’s operations.”
To this end the Company will ensure that
- Matters affecting Health and Safety are accorded high priority.
- Adequate precautions are taken to prevent injuries, incidents and damage.
- The provisions of all relevant legislation as well as the Health & Safety Management System are complied with.
Simply stated, we at THE 3 ARROWS NIRMAN are committed to safety for all.